Cedar Junction is situated 8km east of Solomon Mahlangu (old Hans Strijdom) intersection on Lynnwood Road, Zwavelpoort. The park is an outdoor 8,5 hectar grassed area with beautiful views over the 2 hectares lake and at the foot of the Bronberg Mountain range. With a peaceful country feel in a safe and secure environment.
Cedar Junction has a full mini scale 7,25 inch 1,2km train track with two trains. These are replica's of life size trains. The trip takes you around the scenic park through tunnels and over bridges. Enjoy the views and the lovely country outdoors.
For Summer we offer our clients 4 sets of swimming pools with 16 water slides (with weight and age restrictions indicated) - catering for young and old. At the back of the park there is 3 x 100m speed slides, in the middle is the baby swimming pool with slides and slides for bigger children. In the front of the park is the lazy river with 3 slides. Under the roof you will find the indoor lazy river with 3 stop block slides for smaller children. We have added a puddle pool to the existing indoor lazy river for the adult to be able to look after the children in the river to enjoy the water as well.
Other activities in the park is a trampoline, jungle gyms, round about's, horse carousel, cup and saucer rides, flying swings and then the popular train rides.
In winter we offer you the activities that need no water that is available all year around. So pack your picnic basket and come and enjoy the day by relaxing and enjoy the tranquility.
- Wearing of mask on entering as well as on the rides is compulsory.
- Sanitizing on entering as well as on the rides is compulsory.
- Adhering to social distancing when entering as well as at the rides is compulsory
Please note: Bookings must be done for ALL VISITS (lapas and walk-in clients) in advance - it is essential
- NO BUSSES are allowed over weekend or during school holiday/public holidays
- You are welcome to bring your cooler box.
- NO MUSIC is allowed inside or in the parking area of the park – this entire premises belong to Cedar Junction and we value our neighbours.
- NO FIREARMS are allowed on the premises and we also don’t have safe keeping facilities.
- NO CHILDREN are allowed to leave the premises without adult supervision.
- NO WOOD FIRES - only charcoal is allowed.
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED
NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORISATION