Please Read our Rules and Waiver:
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
ENTRANCE TO THIS PROPERTY IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE OWNERS, MANAGEMENT OR STAFF DO NOT, AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF INJURY, DEATH, THEFT, LOSS OR FIRE OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR OCCURRENCE AND/OR ACCIDENT CAUSING DAMAGES TO YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY INCLUDING THAT OF A THIRD PARTY WHEN USING ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES OR FACILITIES WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE PARK OR ON ANY PART OF THIS PROPERTY.
Please note that No Swimming in the Lake is allowed. The Lake is off limits to the public other than Supervised Walks, Pedal Boats or any other Organised Events.
Swimming Pool Now Open. Swimming Pool to be used at Own Risk. No Diving / Toys allowed in and around the Swimming Pool.
Please adhere to the “NO ENTRY” Boards around the Park.
No Children may be left unsupervised in the Park as we cannot accept any Liability or Injury. All Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
An Indemnity Form must be completed for the Pony Rides, Pedal Boats and Zip Line. (Pedal Boats and Zip Line is Seaonal – Only Operational when the Water Level of the Lake is Suitable for these Activities)
No Persons are allowed to enter any cage and/or feed and/or touch and play with the Animals on the premises of Cedar Junction.
Cedar Junction will not be liable for any direct, indirect and/or consequential damage and/or injuries that any person may incur due to not adhering to above warning.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that booking your party at Cedar Junction implies acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Entry and use of Cedar Junction’s facilities are at own risk. The Owners and all Staff of Cedar Junction will not be held responsible for any injuries, theft and/or damages that might occur during your visit unless such injuries/damages are due to Cedar Junction’s gross negligence.
- Cedar Junction Reserves the Right of Admission.
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE CEDAR JUNCTION PREMISES.This is a Children’s Park with a Family Atmosphere. Unfortunately due to misuse by patrons in past events, this will be strictly controlled by Management in the Park.
- Adult Supervision of Children at all times for the duration of your party or visit. Childrenmust besupervised by an Adult on the Trains, Swimming Pool and all activities at Cedar Junction at all times.
- Cedar Junction can unfortunately not be held responsible for Bad Weather Conditions.Please Take Note– if any cancelations are made due to unforeseen weather we will accommodate the client to postpone the event to 2 months from booking date. If no booking is made during these 2 months, the client will forfeit the amount paid. No Refunds – Only alternative dates will be offered.
- It is the responsibility of the Adults/Parents to see that the children do not vandalize Property, Jungle Gyms or Equipment. You will be held responsible for purposeful breakages.
- Venue Set-Up Times: Morning Sessions (09h00 – 12h00):You may access your venue from 08h00 to do your set-up. You may use the venue until 12h00, and then move out as swiftly as possible (by 12:15). Please consider the next group – they have less time than you had to prepare for their party. Should you arrive late for your party we cannot give you extra hours whatsoever!
Afternoon sessions (13h00 – 16h00): You may access your venue from 12h15 to do your set-up. Please allow guests from the previous session to continue their party until the set time (12h00). Allow them after that at least 15 minutes to gather their belongings and to vacate the Venue. 30 minutes are also used by our staff to tidy and clean for your session. If there is no booking before your session, you may access your Venue sooner. Please arrange prior to event.
- Please note that Cedar Junction has 6 different Party Venues. Cedar Junction holds the right to book all these Venues at the same time. The Venues are separate but the play areas are communal thus Cedar Junction retain the right to book more than one group per session without prior notice. Due to the size of the venues and facilities we cannot exceed 45 people for Standard Venues, 50 People for the Train Shed and 60 people for Whistle stop.
- A Signed Terms and Conditions Form and Full Payment are required to secure your booking. (Please email these email@example.comUse your Name and Event Date as Reference when making a Payment) Once a reservation is made, payment should be done within 48 hours or otherwise the booking will be automatically cancelled. A 50% cancelation fee will apply should you cancel within 14 Working Days of your Venue Booking Date.
- Final numbers need to be confirmed with Cedar Junction 4 (four) working days prior to the function.
- No music allowed at your Party Venue.
- Due to safety of the kids inside the park –NO CARSallowed to offload any party goodies etc. at the Venue hired.
- No persons are allowed to enter any cage, stable and/or any Animal enclosures. No persons are allowed to feed any of the Animals as they have a special diet. Cedar Junction will not be liable for any direct, indirect and/or consequential injuries and/or damage where a person is injured by any of our Animals due to the person not adhering to the above noted instruction.
- Due to our Swimming Pool being very small, we only allow 20 children in the pool at a time. No Children older than the age of 12 years old are allowed to make use of the Swimming Pool Slide.
- Where any waterslides and/or Jumping Castles and/or any Mechanical Equipment and/or any additional Entertainment or Equipment is brought onto Cedar Junctions premises, there has to be a Safety Box covering the motor and/or blower. There also has to be an extension
protector in place. Should you not have the specified safety boxes you will not be allowed to use your equipment.
- Indemnity Forms need to be filled in when making use of our Pedal Boats (Seasonal), Zip Line (Seasonal) and Pony Ride activities. Zip Line may only be used by children older than 7 (seven) years and weighing not more than 45kg. The Pony Rides for children 2-10 and not weighing more than 35kg. Children need to be accompanied by an Adult at all times while making use of these activities.
- All Tables, Chairs, Urns, Mugs, Toys etc. remains the property of Cedar Junction and may not be removed from the Premises.
- Please note that there is a Lake on the premises. Children must be supervised at all times. No access to the Lake for the Public is Permitted.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification. On Special Events / Public Holidays our entrance fee may vary. Please contact us or visit our website for these dates.